**ventage tuesdays is blog series created by my besties...aka: "the ventage girls"**
This week's Ventage Tuesday theme was chosen by yours truly. I think it was some kind of sub-conscious effort to clean out my insanely nasty purse. In any case, I completely forgot about it until last night as I was headed to bed, so pardon the less-than-stellar photos taken on my beat-up kitchen table. So, here are five items that happened to be in my purse at approximately 11:12 last night. Quite honestly, there were waaaay more than five things in my purse, but these were the most "interesting"...if they can even be called that!
1. A giant stash of gift cards and membership cards. I carry them all around with me in case I might need one. However, I always seem to forget I have them when I could actually be using them. They also are all a bit sticky and thanks to an unfortunate Dr. Pepper spill in my purse...that actually happened twice. Maybe I need to stop drinking Dr. Pepper. Or just learn how to screw a cap on.
2. A random stash of Project Life memorabilia. I know, I know...you thought I'd given up on that project. Oh no...I'm only 40 weeks behind...but clearly this remnant of a Starbucks box is very important totally worth saving to be used in my Project Life when I finish it in the year 2017.
3. A honeycrisp apple, fresh from the orchard. What? You don't carry produce in your purse? A word to the wise...bananas don't travel nearly as well.
4. A small sampling of my enormous (and totally awesome, you'd be so jealous...) lips gloss stash. ;)
5. Exactly $2.67 in change...which was at the bottom of my purse mixed in with a goldfish cracker and a few renegade m&ms. I'm what you might call a "high-roller."
So there you have. A dismal look in to my life via my sticky, unorganized, kind of nasty, yet totally functional and even kind of cute purse. What's in YOUR purse?? Check out my Ventage girlies to see what they discovered: Angie, Barb, Katrina, and Stephanie. :) I'll be back later this week with an actual scrapbooking post!! The end of the month is always a little slow around here as I finish my monthly assignments! And finally, it seems slightly inappropriate for me to be posting about my messy purse and scrapbooking when so many people are struggling on the East Coast. My prayers go out to all those who were in Sandy's path. Have a good Tuesday. :)